Thursday, October 20, 2011

Here we go again...2011

Dear Friends of RSM, Sorry it has been so long since an update, truth be told, for the longest time I could not access the blog, some stuff had changed and it took me forever to get control once again of the RSM blog, but here we are and hopefully we can keep it current.
Way too many things have happened since 2009, so I'll just jump to 2011.
Last year Marisol, one of our students graduated and went on to serve as a missionary at another home and school for deaf children in Los Mochis, Sinaloa. the school is called Colegio Cristiano Magdalena Rincon. It is run by some dear friends and former staff of RSM; Dave & Michelle Bonsell (I hope to add some web addresses and photos, hopefully within the next 2 years).
We are in the midst of constructing the new auditorium/missionary training center and it's going to look great!
This is the conceptual drawing of what it will look like when its done. More info to follow (hopefully soon, I'm being moved out of my offcie now so they can clean my carpet).

No comments: